Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jumping on in

I have decided it is time to join the world of blogging. My kids do so many things and grow up so fast that if I don't start writing them down then they will be lost from this crazy mommy memory forever.
To start out Rock-a-Doodle (so appropriately named) is finishing up his PR degree at BYU and going to be starting law school in the fall, where? We do not know yet, but applications will be in this week. Fish is three and is in Joy School, he loves it and goes around singing the songs that he learns, "Oh Boy, I got Joy. . ." and many more. I get to teach his class once every five weeks, so much fun!! Little Miss Muffet just turned two and is loving being a big sister. She got to participate in a tumbling/gymnastics class. It was her special thing to do during Fish's joy school class. Her last class she got a metal and was able to play down in the big gym area where the older kids have class, she had so much fun, too bad it is over. NeverEver is now 4 months old and is smiling and laughing, he has rolled over from front to back and back to front and is very tolerant of the great amounts of love his family gives him. He has slept through the night, but a recent cold has put him back to waking up more often again. The joys of sleep deprivation. I am loving being a mom and don't want to wish any of it away. It is challenging and I find myself getting into "I have to do this right now" mode, but I try to quickly remember that they are not going to want to play dress-up and dolls with me for very long. My house suffers, but my kids are happy.

9 comments:

amy said...

Your family is so cute! It is great you started blogging! It will be great fun!

Thompson family said...

Yea Cherea! You'll love blogging! It is so much fun!

Lisa M said...

So excited to see you start blogging. I sent an invite to our blog. Your kids are so adorable!!

Hetzlers said...

Welcome!! It's such a great way to keep up with friends and family! I love it! I even taught my Family History Class here at BYU-I how to start one and all the ins and outs! Love you!

Monica said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Steeles! I'm glad we'll be able to keep up with you better and most of all see pictures! For me that's the best part of blogs -- it helps me feel not so far away from friends and family.

Do you have our addresses (I have two . . . I know, I'm crazy.) Mine is monicadickinson@gmail.com, and Eliot's, which is private, is eliotandhisparents.com. I'll send you an invite to it if I haven't already.

Monica said...

sorry, it's late and I can't remember our blog addresses. Should've been monicadickinson.blogspot.com and eliotandhisparents.blogspot.com.

James and Summer said...

good for you! your fam. pic is so cute! i've decided that blogging is how busy young mommy's that want to keep in touch but just can't even get on the phone -for fear of a nuclear meltdown in the other room- get to still know what is happening in each other's lives! :) yea!

Unknown said...

Yea!! Since I hardly see you anymore (even thought I am right down the street) I will still be able to read all the fun adventures of your wonderful family! Molly (www.sbeckstead.com)

Gatten Gang said...

So fun to have you blogging and writing a family history. With pictures! Now talk your Mom into keeping hers up. PS where are your curls? I know you have short hair to make it easy with kids. I did the same thing when I had kids at home. Oh wait. I still have kids at home....
Aunt Jean