Monday, February 24, 2014

Our little Island Princess

No one is quite like our Island Princess she always laughs like she has an ant in her leg . She just can't help being friendly.  Like that time when she crawled up to my (Nid is writing this post) leg and she grabbed it and hugged it.  I think she is the cutest baby ln the world. And when she grows up I bet she will have great kids just like my mom .  Mom is so great I bet she works alot to have  5 kids .  I bet we have the best baby in the world.  And maybe the craziest brother in the world. And I just think I might be the best big brother in the world . I love my little sister and any how I hope she stays little for a long time . The End for now !

1 comment:

Eva Wilson said...

Very cute princess, lots of love & hugs.

Regards,
Online Thesis Help