Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Magic Clothes











My kids got a package from my sister this week that had these adorable outfits in them (along with some other yummy treats)!! She is in Germany with her family and got these for her kids but the sizing was all wrong, lucky us!! Yes I did say Germany, these obviously are not traditional German Dress clothes, they were made in China. Size 10 and 6 are what the tags read, their sizing in China must be a little different then ours since my kids wear size 4 and 3. They call them their "Magic Clothes" and were so excited to wear them to church on Sunday. Rocky was a little leery about sending Nid to church in his outfit but Nid insisted since little Miss Muffet was going to be wearing hers. Bishop said that Nid looked like a samurai ( I think that is what Rock was afraid of, maybe more the acting like a samurai then the actual looking like one.) We received so many compliments for my two cute kids. We love them. Thanks Kris!!

4 comments:

James and Summer said...

They are so cute! That's great that you let them wear them to church.... when else in their lives are they going to be able to do that? and good luck with choosing a law school!

Briett said...

Cute! Always fun to get a surprise package. The kids are getting so big. Anymore big news about law schools? We are excited for your next adventure:)

Gatten Gang said...

I haven't even seen your kids since Nit was a baby/ never even ever seen Georgia. Life is just too short and too fast, BUT they are adorable! Aunt J

The Mayne Famiy said...

I am so glad they fit them so well. They look adorable. I think they look very nice for church, not in a few years, but 4 is still ok. Love you guys. I hope mo shared the chocolates? ;)
Kris