Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NeverEver Time




It is time I talked about my littlest munchkin. . .He truly is a VERY HAPPY boy and is growing-up faster then the other two I think. Time is speeding up!!
NeverEver Stats:
  • Age 8 months

  • Height 26 1/2 inch.

  • Weight 21 lbs

Toothless, crawling, standing and even walking while he pushes the kids step stool around!! He is always on the go, BUT never to busy to give a little snuggle to MOM!! Lucky Me!

Like I said before he is the happiest baby and always smiling. . .Of course unless he is scowling the "Steele Scowl" (which ALL my kids are famous for). The smile he gives away always makes me feel better. Always trying to please.

Never's Favorites (from what I can tell)

  • Food: Paper. . .if you can count that


  • 2nd Food: Oatmeal

First Meal



    He didn't like the Green Beans!!
  • Activity: Crawling around and eating every single little thing he can shovel in his mouth SCARY!! I know, I found carpet in there the other day as I heard him gaging!! Motivation to keep my floors clean.





  • Playing: Likes to chase balls, balloons, toys around the room as he pushes them and Of Course all the while (when he catches up to it) trying to shovel it into his mouth
  • Toy: Right now it is a "Don't Worry Be Happy" Yellow smiley face Balloon Nid got for his Birthday
  • Defence: Pinching, he doesn't do it maliciously yet but MAN!! it hurts.
  • Person: MOM!! of course only when he wants something. I love it when he follows me around and when he finally catches up I can feel his little hands trying to climb up my legs!!
  • Brother: Nid, although he has a hard time when Nid holds him he loves it when he plays with him
  • Sister: Muffet, he laughs the hardest when he is playing with Muffet, she loves him so much and she cracks him up

  • Dad: Daddy, is everyone's favorite
  • Song: "I love you and You Love me. . ."
  • Book: Just likes to eat them
  • Game: This is the way the Cowboy Rides, Patty-Cake,and Here comes the Bubble Bee
  • Movie: Watching his brother and sister

We love our little NeverEver and our grateful he is a part of our family, He helps me want to be a happier, better person because he is so good and (I can't think of a word that means happier then happy) JOYOUS!! (maybe).

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am glad that you guys have a blog! It is a great way for me and Justin to keep up with what you and Rocky are doing! We can't wait to hear about what is going to happen with school- maybe you will end up out east near us... (we are in waterloo, ontario right now while Justin goes to optometry school!) Your kids are adorable!!!

Hetzlers said...

I LOVE his blue eyes!! What a doll baby!!

Grammie/ Sandra/ Mom said...

WEll Cherea you are another day closer to being another Aunt as you probable already know Linda delivered on Grandpa Max's Birthday. And they also names him Max. It is wonderful being in Germany and still being able to partly experience this new life come into the world on real time.
Our little Everett is growing up so fast. I agree with you. Is it time for another one?*%#:). Just kidding you know that right?
Nice movies on this little guy. Wish Brie had a computer hooked up. See you in May.. Love you!